Friday, June 8, 2012

GRAPHIC VIDEO - Gaddafi’s Bloody body








1 GRAPHIC VIDEO - Gaddafi’s Bloody body.


Article/Video – Was shown worldwide as the proof of gaddafi’s death. It shows a crowd of people parading around shooting weapons and celebrating the death of gaddafi. The proof is they have his dead bloody body among them and are carrying it around showing people. The video even pauses in spots to give a good look at who the dead body is. (obviously)edited. Because the video is shot on a cell phone like quality device.
Also news has shown such videos in the past in cases like SADDAM HUSSEIN.
When I saw it on the six o clock news, it made me want to do it for new’s monitoring assignment. This article stood out to me because, I had to make sure my children were not in the room or that I changed the channel as fast as i could.My question  - now that social media  has given the means to record and upload such real time death videos, should the popular/ mass media use such means to report such graphic events on the exact on the news ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment