Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Self Tanner

Okay, let's get real...It is almost summer, so who dosen't want a nice glow? I am personally not going to use a taning bed, just because I have seen Final Destination, and saw how a girl died in one, and also because I know how harmful they are to your skin. I am also not a fan of spray tanning, because I came out looking like an Oompa Loompa.
My favourite way to get a good glow, for an affordable price is the Marcelle Tanning towelettes. You can buy them online, or at your drug store. They are cheap, easy to use, and give you a healthy, not orange, summer glow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    I never have tried these before! I do how ever, use the Marcelle bronzer in the bottle. I definitely will have to give these a try!

    On another note, I agree with you 100%. Women and men should avoid tanning beds altogether. Everyone loves having that healthy glow but it is not worth the price of your health. Melanoma is not something that should be taken lightly. Especially when it is avoidable. I think tanning beds should be illegal . Especially when there are products such as these Marcelle self tanners that can give you the same glow without the risk.

    I do not know if you have watched this video or not but , please do!! It is extremely sad but it sure will keep people out of tanning beds!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jgUcxMezM

    ReplyDelete