Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And the winner is...

DONALD DRIVER!!!!

If you have been as attached to "Dancing with the Stars," as I have, I am sure that you are all happy to hear that football star, Donald Driver, and his partner Peta Murgatroyed won!

I have been dancing since the age of two, and am a member of a professional dance company, so I know first hand how much hard work it takes to be a champion. The stars of season 14, Dancing with the Stars, only had limited number of weeks to perfect their numbers, to be performed live, in front of the nation. Donald is a true man of competition, setting his mind to something, and achieving it, just like he did with the superbowl, with his team, The Greenbay Packers.

I don't know what the whole love affair of celebrities dancing is, but regardless, it is good TV. For season 15, Dancing with the Stars, is doing an All Star cast, bringing back fan favourites and past winners. I personally hope they bring back Kate Gosselin, because she is a piece of work...and a terrible dancer.

Like I said before, since I am a highly trained and competitive dancer, I will be watching any show that includes my two favourite things; dance and celebs looking crazy! Congrats again, to Donald and Peta, for a job well done!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop culture is what happens around us every day. Cloths, movies, music or cars it's all a part of popular culture. cartoons You see what is popular culture, everyday no matter where you go or what you do you are seeing the brand new of cloths, the titles of movies and billboard presentation your favourite clothes or TV shows like family channel music, musician for young adults it’s all part of popular culture is. Pop culture is in every day of your life so when you are walking on the street or in the halls take a look around and see what is popular. The changes in the roles, with both sexes succeeding in similar roles, indicates to me that both sexes are capable of competing in the same sports or performing jobs, which the opposite sex previous fulfilled. I believe playing sports with the same sex easier with the physical strength of a man. As of my pop culture of Sudanese man do play sport, sing a songs and sports

    ReplyDelete